Link to book: https://nnels.ca/items/stella-unrepentant-madam
We produced a few formats and we're interested to hear your thoughts on how it works and what we could or should do differently. Please let us know if you want to compare to the original EPUB or PDF file.
We've been making books and we would like to hear how accessible they are from your perspective, and what we can do differently to make them better.
2 posts •Page 1 of 1
Questions to ponder for this book:
- Can you navigate to and from the endnotes in all formats?
- Is it worthwhile to include an Index that isn't linked?
- Are there any words/phrases/sentences in the book that are not read correctly by synthetic speech?
- Are there any other accessibility issues?
- Joined:Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:50 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest