Wind Storm

EPUB testing discussion for the SDPP-D Grant projects

Wind Storm

Post by
Danny
»
Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:35 pm
Hello team. I apologize for using the forum to communicate this, I do not have any of your Email addresses or phone numbers. A 100-KMH storm struck the coast of our small island Thursday afternoon, taking out hydro, Internet and telephone. The story is similar for much of BC, and crews have been working around the clock to restore power and other services. However, most of our roads are blocked off with fallen trees, and the damage won't even be assessed until tomorrow.

I was just able to sign into WiFi at the mall, and wanted to let you all know why I suddenly dropped off the map. I am working on what I can from generator power at home, but Internet access is extremely difficult to come by. If you need to get ahold of me, please call me at home, I have a voicemail posted there that gives my cell number.

Sorry about all of this, I wanted to have most of my little projects wrapped up before Christmas, but that is looking rather unlikely at the moment. If I don't talk to you before, have a wonderful holiday, and I look forward to catching up with each of you as soon as I can. Merry Christmas, every one!
Danny

Re: Wind Storm

Post by
Karoline
»
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 am
Hi Danny, hope you are doing ok. I have been reading all about your wind storm for the past week or so. Stay safe and hope all power is restored soon.
Karoline