Ryan Week Three Tasks

Let's make some books.

Ryan Week Three Tasks

Post by
Rachel_Osolen
»
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:21 am
Appendix I:

First you will need to fix the spacing of the section title so it is one line instead of two.

After you fix it apply Heading 1 style.

There is a numbered list that needs to be reformatted.

There are three phases that need to be changed from All Caps using fn + Shift + F3.

The next subsection is called ‘Cards Depicting Concrete Skills’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Cards Presenting Pictures of Behaviors’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Cards Depicting Feelings and Thoughts’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Situation Cards Depicting Situations That Elicit Use of Skills’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Cards Depicting Substance Abuse Concepts and Treatment Concepts’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Sample Rating Scales, Self-Monitoring Forms, and Behavioral Plans’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Psychoeducational Materials’. Apply Heading 2 Style. There is a list in the subsection that needs to be reformatted.

The next subsection is called ‘Cards Presenting Legal Matters Such as Patient Rights, Health Proxies, HIPAA Regulations, and Insurance Issues’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Useful Metaphors’. Apply Heading 2 Style. There is a list in the subsection that needs to be reformatted.

The next subsection is called ‘Miscellaneous Cards’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

The next subsection is called ‘Final Note’. Apply Heading 2 Style.

After this subsection you will find another Footnote section. You can cut and paste it into a new document, or the original footnote document you created for the other footnotes. Which ever works best for you.

The first footnote is located at the end of the subsection titled ‘Cards Presenting Pictures of Behaviors’ and is a single asterisk.

Delete this and insert your endnote. If you need more clarification let me know.

The last footnote is in the subsection titled ‘Cards Depicting Feelings and Thoughts’ in the final paragraph and is also an asterisk.

Appendix II:

First you will need to fix the spacing of the section title so it is one line instead of two.

After you fix it apply Heading 1 style.

There are then two more levels of headings for the appendix. To help me identify the different headings I referred to the Epub. The headings in the Epub that are in bold text I applied Heading 2 style to. The headings in the Epub that are italic I applied Heading 3 Style to. The text within these sections needs to be turned into bulleted lists.

References:

Apply Heading 1 Style to the title of this section.

The formatt the rest of the section as a bulleted list.

Index:

Apply Heading 1 Style to the title of this section.

Next insert a Producer's Note at the beginning of the Index.

This note should read as follows:
Beginning of Producer’s Note:
This book includes an index with page numbers, which were kept for informational purposes only. Original page numbers have not been retained in this digital book. Please use the search function on your reading device to find terms of interest. If you need a version of this book with original page numbering and references, please contact NNELS Support directly.
End of Producer’s Note
Apply Prodnote - Optional DAISY style to the Producers Note.

Each section in the Index starts with a letter. Please apply Heading 2 to the Letter of each section. You will then have to convert each letter section of the Index into a series of lists.

This means that the first section would be the letter A in Heading Style 2 followed by a bulleted list for that section. Then next section would be the letter B in Heading Style 2 followed by a bulleted list and so on.

You will keep all the pages numbers in the index.

You also need to insert a Producer's Note at the beginning of the book after the Title page.

You will type the title Producer’s Note and apply Heading 1 Style.

Then you can copy and paste the following text and apply Normal Style.
This book includes an index with page numbers, which were kept for informational purposes only. Original page numbers have not been retained in this digital book. Please use the search function on your reading device to find terms of interest. If you need a version of this book with original page numbering and references, please contact NNELS Support directly.
As Always,

Rachel
Rachel_Osolen