Step 2: Hit the Ground Running

Let's make some books.

Re: Step 2: Hit the Ground Running

Post by
Rachel_Osolen
»
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Hey Daniella,

Sorry for such a late response. I looked over your work and this technique worked perfectly to replace all the decorative images with asterisks.

For this project I think just that step is enough. When we start diving into your individual project we will go in more depth for what to do with images.
Daniellalpl wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:59 am Are there any guidelines or tips to distinguish between the immages that indicate page breaks and images that need to be described? I used JAWS to find images, by pressing Control+Z to turn on "Quick Keys" and then pressed the letter G to find graphics.

I replaced the images that appeared too small to be a picture (I assume they separate sections) with three asterisks. My document still contains seven objects. How many pictures do we need to describe in this book? Do we need to format them in any particular way?

Besides the cover image at the beginning of the file, I have about five images after page 147 and I am not sure what I should do with those. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
As Always,

Rachel
Rachel_Osolen