March 24 -Wrapping up the Week

Home of the NNELS Production Team

March 24 -Wrapping up the Week

Post by
leahbrochu
»
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am
Hello everyone!

We cannot believe how quickly our time with you is coming to a close. It has been such an interesting and fun experience working with you all, and I'm sure my colleagues will agree with me when I say that we will miss working with you! Luckily, we have one week left with you, and we look forward to learning all that we can in the time we have left!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this week's discussions on the Wiki; it has been really helpful to get your take on it and we really appreciate it.

Next week, we are focusing on wrapping up: Some of you have finished your book projects, and that is awesome, and some of them were just too huge, and so they might not get completed - not to worry either way - you have all done amazing work!

We are also going to be wrapping up the project overall by getting some feedback from you. We will be posting some questions in the forums, looking for general feedback, and we will also be sending you a survey using Google Forms. You will be able to respond to the survey anonymously, so you can feel free to be more candid in your responses as they will not include any identifying information. We will use the information gathered in our final report, which we will be creating early next month. We will need you to reply to the forum questions and to the survey by the end of the week - this is a hard deadline as we will need the information to compile our report.

Once again, we want to thank you for all your hard work - this has been a fascinating experimental project, and what you have accomplished, in both your editing work and your forum responses, has gone beyond what we ever hoped to gather.

We look forward to a great last week with you!
leahbrochu